Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome to the 2nd Trimester

Today is the start of the 14th week which means it is the start of my 2nd trimester. This week out baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb. We to have a sonogram done on Monday and during the hour we were there we did see our baby sucking his/her thumb. It was really amazing watching the little peanut move around especially when he/she hiccuped. That is when I got a little teary eyed.





At our next sonogram in June, we can decide if we want to know the sex of the baby. I am still on the fence with this topic. A part of me wants top know so that we can decide on a name and get gender specific clothing and decorate the baby's room. However the other part of me wants to wait until the day the baby is born because honestly it doesn't matter what we have as long as the boy or girl is healthily. Everyone that has given me their opinion (asked for or not) has told me I am having a boy. We will see......

1 comment:

rel said...

chipper,
Which ever option you choose will be ok!
rel