Thursday, April 23, 2009

The end of the 1st Trimester

Today marks my 13th week which according to babycenter.com is the last week of my 1st trimester. I actually thought that was last week but I was incorrect. No baby bump yet but I do feel a little different. Along with the email update telling me today was 13 weeks, I also received an email about the Top 10 icky side effects of pregnancy.

Tomorrow is our 2nd dr's appointment and I think we will get to hear the heart beat. If not tomorrow we are going to get another sonogram on Monday. I really can't wait to hear that little heart beat. They say that you can tell the sex of the baby by how fast or slow the heart rate is. I think I will wait until the 20 week mark to try and figure that out. I would hate to think one thing and be told later that they were wrong. Not that is matters to me either way but I am sure that once we find out the sex, we will buy a lot of items that are gender specific.

Our weekly activity from the website is "Share your view of parenting with your partner."

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-13-weeks_1102.bc?intcmp=timeline

1 comment:

rel said...

Chipper,
From fruit to seafood. What a magnificent trek.
rel