Sunday, October 11, 2009

3 more weeks....

We are now at 37 weeks and have just about 2.5 weeks until our due date. We are full with anticipation, excitement and anxiety. Well I am, J is much more relaxed than I am which is always good. We can't wait to see what little Sophia will look like and if she does come out a Sophia !! Her room is almost completed, we are waiting for the furniture to get delivered but we do have a bassinet and a pack n play in case she makes her entrance into this world a little early. All clothes have been washed, sorted and put away. She has a lot of blankets and towels that are homeless right now but when we get the dresser they will have somewhere to reside.

Lately our little bundle of joy has been moving a lot but mostly at night when I sit down to relax. She really only kicks or moves for me and J which I find really amusing. My sister is disappointed that she hasn't felt her yet but honestly she doesn't move on command. She waits all day until I am exhausted and sitting down, than its time to party in there. She likes the morning too when her daddy cuddles with her. She loves kicking his hand, she is just saying hello and that she can't wait to meet him.


This is me coming home from work, 37 weeks along..

2 comments:

rel said...

Chipper,
Can't wait!!!!!!
Nice profile. ;>)
rel

KoffeeBean said...

Beautiful picture!!
This is just so exciting!!!!
Love you