Friday, October 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!

Since I won't be around today to celebrate your birthday, here is a little song for you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Flowers for your B-day :)


I hope you have a wonderful day!!


On another b-day note, my Great Nephew( yes my nephew, who turned 25 yesterday, has a son) Robert (little Bobby) is turning 1 tomorrow. Matt, my nephew, is stationed in Japan so I haven't met the little guy yet but he is adorable. Tomorrow also marks the 1 year anniversary of getting my nose pierced. I had always talked about it but I finally had it done on the day I officially became a Great Aunt. At the time I was already having trouble seeing 30 coming around the corner and than you add that title to it all, I had to do something so the piercing of my nose it was. I love that I have it!! Now that turning 30 is only a couple months away, I welcome it. I have come to the conclusion that age is just a number, its the way you feel that matters :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kristy!
Diane